Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No life without fitnes

I can’t imagine my life without fitness! But attending a gym 3 times a week has become a routine for me, because I visit the gym alone and have to train with unfamiliar people. But not long ago I found a way out – now I take my iPhone together with me with the new application fitness for iPhone by Viaden Mobile installed on it. This program is really clever and very convenient – it helps me to remember all my parameters, the order of exercises and also my achievements! All the data are presented in a compact table which works like prompting for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#7b8186]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. finacpects.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#7b8186]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]