Friday, July 23, 2010

I want to be free from regular exercises

The main point for me when I do fitness is relaxation. I need to concentrate on the exercises I'm doing or just on running, and I want to be free of regular observations about the time which I've spent training. Now my dream comes true – the new pedometer for iphone controls the time which I spend training as well as the amount of calories burnt and even the steps I've made! This magic program can report also about my progress during the process of training – so, I feel constant maintenance and participation in my fitness process! One more thing which I appreciate is the possibility to listen to music while training, because I can add my favorite hits to the playlist of ipod and listen them with the help of this mobile application!

No comments: